Yup..
Its raining heavily .. all of a sudden .. a sudden gush of thoughts .. all that I've contained for quite sometime now .. All of that .. Seems it has discovered a vent and now wanting to seep through .. I can feel it ..
My mind is clogged with 'random thoughts' ..
I donno where to start from .. what all to narrate .. It has been quite a roller coaster ride .. especially last 2-3 years .. Rite from the time when I was myself in a hot soup to the present day when I can have a hearty french meal garnished with italian flavors on a caribbean beach with gusts of mild cold breeze frequenting the fury of water splashing the shores on a moonlit night .. I hope I did not exaggerate ;->
As we go along .. I'll come out with all that I've been through .. Hope it'll be a memorable & exciting journey to attach words to my feelings ..
Dheeraj
Friday, January 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment